Get your free trial of Verint's Knowledge Management solution AND download our guide to find out if Knowledge Management is for you.
✓ Improve decision-making processes
✓ Promote innovation and cultural change
✓ Increase customer satisfaction
✓ Spend less time recreating existing knowledge
Why Knowledge Management?
Do your agents have every answer at their digital fingertips?
Customer expectations for service are rising, and so is the complexity of the typical service request. To answer complex questions efficiently, your employees need a central repository of up-to-date information where they can easily find answers and respond quickly across the appropriate channels and devices.
- Deliver rich knowledge for a wide variety of user types, languages, and communication channels
- Cut call volume in half through self-service knowledge.
- Reduce average handle time while improving response accuracy.
- Deliver relevant information automatically to reduce employee training time.
See How Verint Knowledge Management
can help your organisation
Finding a Needle in a Growing Haystack
When your customers have questions or issues, they demand immediate, accurate answers in their channel of choice. Easier said than done, right?
Your products and processes frequently change, and the amount of information housed within your organization grows daily.
Customers and employees both struggle to find answers. Your team is overwhelmed by cumbersome manual tagging and linking of information.
Finally, there is a better way. Find out how!
Imagine a More Intelligent Knowledge Management Experience
Imagine if your knowledge management software worked the same way your brain works. Imagine your software automatically understanding concepts without manual intervention.
Imagine if it worked out of the box, providing immediate benefits with a rapid cloud deployment. Consumer patience for the wrong answer is non-existent. Deliver accurate information via an effortless UX.
It’s time to rethink knowledge management. See how Verint can help.
AI Makes Knowledge Automation Possible
Verint Knowledge Management uses patented artificial intelligence (AI) to create a more automated, natural and effective way to connect people to answers.
It’s time for a knowledge management system that:
- Understands nuances in how people ask questions: what people mean, not what they type.
- Anticipates what people want and predicts what they are about to ask.
- Improves through continued use. Learns and clusters knowledge. Makes accessing content more efficient.
How Big Brands are Transforming their Customer and Digital Experience with Knowledge Management
See how BMW, AGL Energy and Fidelity International made the most out of knowledge management and how it impacted them.