We’ve been discussing the Engagement Capacity Gap for some months now. This is the gap between the exploding volume of customer interactions and communication channels—and the resources available to meet them. If you haven’t already, check out this quick video, or download the full Engagement Capacity Gap study.
We have always believed our Verint Customer Engagement solutions could help close this gap, and now we have proof!
Verint commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct an independent, Total Economic Impact of Verint (TEI) study. What they found was that customers of Verint Customer Engagement solutions can dramatically improve efficiencies so they can do more with the same or fewer resources:
- 45% deflection of calls to less expensive channels
- 44% improvement in contact centre efficiency
- 43% reduction in average handle times
- 20% improvement in agent productivity.*
Significantly, these improvements in operational efficiency did not negatively impact customer experience. In fact, customers enjoyed a 2 to 3 point annual increase in CSAT scores.*
Ultimately, the study found that Verint customers’ experience:
ROI over 3 years month payback
Learn about additional benefits and Forrester Consulting’s methodology by downloading the study:
While we’re on the subject—join us for a related webinar this Tuesday, August 24 at 1 p.m. ET. Verint’s Tracy Malingo, Global VP & GM, Intelligent Self Service, and featured guest Dean Davison, Manager, Principal Consultant, Forrester will discuss this study further.
Register for the webinar. We’ll see you there!
* NOTE: The percentages and ROI are based on a composite organisation which is an amalgamation of five Verint customers interviewed by Forrester Consulting for this study. The composite organisation is a global company in the technology-enabled services industry. It has 21,000 employees worldwide, of which 2,300 employees are customer care agents. These agents work in four contact centres worldwide and analyse interactions in three languages. The agents field 10,000,000 interactions annually, which are growing at a rate of 10% per year. Your ROI and benefits may differ based on organisation size, costs, and other economic impact factors.