News Uses for Speech Analytics and Optimising Customer Experience in Banks
SpeechTech Roundtable Webinar; February 14
Verint’s Carmit DiAndrea, vice president, portfolio market strategy, voice of the customer, will participate in a SpeechTech roundtable webinar called “New Uses for Speech Analytics,” on February 14 at 2 p.m. ET. Artificial intelligence and machine learning are transforming many industries and technologies — speech analytics included. Join us to explore how speech analytics can help you enhance the customer experience, as well as:
- Find data quickly with search capabilities
- Conduct real-time call monitoring to gather insights and manage agent behavior during calls
- Use speech transcription for predictive analytics
- Boost real-time automation and desktop automation
- Build a foundation for your omnichannel strategies.
Are You Optimising In-Person Customer Experience for Growth and Efficiency?
Consumer Bankers Association Webinar; February 20
Verint’s Jim DeLapa, general manager, Kiran Analytics, A Verint Company, will lead a panel discussion at 2 p.m. ET. Most consumers interact with their bank in multiple channels, so it is important to provide high-quality CX in all channels and touchpoints. Consumers don’t visit branches as often today — so when they do, their experience is critically important. Attendees will learn:
- why the in-person customer experience is so critical
- the role of an engaged and productive workforce in customer experience
- a practical framework for optimising in-person CX
- how data- and analytics-driven solutions can help optimise the in-person customer experience
- the solutions banking transformation leaders are using to optimise in-person customer experience
Use Discount Code KIR220 for a complimentary registration.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!